Terms and Conditions
- The minimum chargeable rental period is 24 hours. It means that if you rent a car for a few hours, you will be charged for a full day. For example, if you need a car from Monday morning to Tuesday afternoon, you will be charged for two full days.
- If you want to extend your hire period, you must inform the rental agent in advance.
- You must return your rental car with the same level of fuel you picked it up with. If the level of fuel is lower, you pay the difference at the rates of car rental company. If the level of fuel is higher, you are not compensated for the difference.
- If at drop off the car is too dirty to check condition before/after rent (including verification of scratches & dents), car wash is covered by customer.
- Standard insurance does not cover damages to wheels, undercarriage, windscreen, and interior of the vehicle.
- In case of an insured event, you must immediately notify the rental agent and receive an infringement notice, except as otherwise agreed with the agent. Failure to fulfil these conditions will cancel the insurance issued for the vehicle and make you fully responsible.
- Rental cars are allowed to travel only on paved public roads.
- It is strictly forbidden to drive on a rented car:
- on the route «Mestia – Ushguli – Lentekhi – Kutaisi»;
- on the route «Akhaltsikhe – Batumi»;
- in the regions of Tusheti, Omalo and Shatili.
The driveway is prohibited due to the roads in disrepair, and therefore the insurance on these routes is not valid.
- You can drive a rental car across the country borders to Armenia. Driving across the borders to other countries is strictly prohibited.
- The contact phone number with the correct country code provided at the time of booking must be available throughout the car rental period and on the day before pick-up. We do not accept any service quality claims, if it was impossible to contact the renter by mobile phone or messengers (Viber / WhatsApp / Telegram).
- It is the tenant’s responsibility to pay fines, fuel and parking fees.
- The driver’s minimum age and driving experience are listed on each car’s page. These requirements may vary even for similar models. The rental agent has the right to refuse to provide the service at any time if the driver’s age and/or driving experience does not meet the requirements for a particular car.
Please use the filters to find cars that match your criteria.
- To hire a car, only a valid national driver’s license with a transliteration in Roman letters is required. If your driving license is only valid in its country of issuance, we strongly recommend you include an international driving permit with your documents and present it on request.
- If a credit card is required to pay the deposit, it must be a nominative card and in the name of the main driver.
- Only small pets may travel in rented cars and should be kept in their travel carriers at all times.
Rules for using online car booking system
- Individual Entrepreneur YEVHEN CHYHRYNSKYI, 306428933, Georgia, Tbilisi, Samgori district, police dead end I, N5, floor 2, N4a, offers all natural persons (except those who are under 18 years old or citizens of the countries that are not serviced by the us according to our internal rules) to execute the Customer Agreement by accepting the terms and conditions of this public offer. We help you find the best car rental offers and book the car of your choice.
- During booking, you pay only an advance payment of 15-20% of the total rental cost. You will pay the remaining amount to the rental agent when you pick up your car.
- Cancellation or modification of booking
- To cancel your reservation, you must send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Cancel” and include the car booking confirmation (voucher) you received when you booked your car. Refund will be issued to the same account from which we received the payment unless otherwise agreed. The advance payment will be returned within 14 days after we receive your refund request.
- Booking cancellation does not involve commissions, except the payment service fee (6% of the amount paid).
- You can cancel your booking without penalty no later than 7 days (30 days for luxury cars and convertibles) before the start of rental period or 24 hours in advance for all categories if the order has the “Free cancellation” option. If you cancel or modify you booking at a later date, the advance will be withheld in full as compensation for the cancelled order.
- The booking can be cancelled by the customer or rental company within the first 24 hours after confirmation of the booking and payment of the advance. In this case, the advance payment will be returned to the customer in accordance with paragraph 3.2. The party cancelling the booking must give advance notice to the other party and/or Localrent representatives before picking up the car.
- You can modify your booking by cancelling the old reservation and creating a new one on the usual terms. Please note that the vehicle you previously booked becomes available to other clients after you cancel your booking.
- Rental-Car.Ge online car booking system provides information on hiring vehicles that belong to car rental companies on partnership terms. For all questions concerning vehicle condition, service quality and compliance, please contact rental agents. For contact details of car rental company, please see the email that is sent to your email address after you complete your booking.
- If the car rental company can not provide the booked car due to breakdown or other force-majeure circumstances, it must provide a vehicle of the same or higher class on the same terms and for the same price. In this case, the service is considered to be provided in full.